Surprise! Patch #4 is submitted and should be live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within 24 hours of writing this post! We were able to squeeze in one last patch this year before the Sony and Microsoft offices close for the holidays. Here’s the full notes for patch #4!
- The peeking feature (tap + hold D-pad left or right) has been improved and now feels a lot smoother and quicker
- You can now use the peeking feature on a Dualshock 4 controller for PlayStation 4
- Added peeking feature to controller + steering wheel overview in menu
- Added controller vibration on engine ignition
- You can now switch the HUD mirrors on and off individually in the menu
- Implemented RateMyApp on Xbox One consoles
- Fixed a bug where steering your truck was locked for a duration of time when in the ‘Mission Failed’ screen
- You now have to turn off your truck’s engine before sleeping at a rest stop
Next year we’ll pick up where we left off and we’ll continue to improve and expand Truck Driver even further! In the coming weeks we’ll be dropping some early footage of work in progress features in our Discord server, so join now at https://discord.gg/soedesco!
For now, I hope you all enjoy the holidays and we’ll talk soon!